Saturday, April 28, 2012

Maternity

There is nothing more amazing then having a baby growing inside of you.  I think it is one of the most beautiful things that life gives us.

"A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die" --Mary Mason
I had the chance tonight to do a shoot of a friend, fellow photographer, and a person who is an inspiration to me.  She amazes me in so many ways.  She also has her own blog that shares her knowledge of essential oils and so forth http://www.iamdrmom.blogspot.com/, I recommend all to read it.  Here is a quick preview of our little shoot from this evening.


1 comment:

Courtney said...

Thank you so much for your patience with me (us). I love them, especially #2 - just what I was imagining. You are amazing, thanks again and can't wait to see the rest!