Tuesday, July 5, 2011

12 years and 50 miles

Jared and I have now officially been married for 12 years.  Yay.  Time just flies by.  We decided for this year's anniversary, that we would hike a 50 mile loop through Escalante, Ut.  It was amazing.  What an amazing thing to do with the person who you are spending eternity with.  I could not have asked for a better anniversary.  I wanted to share some of the fun with you guys, so I did take a few pictures to show how amazing it was.

My cute husband

me jumping off of a 43 ft cliff.  Really scary, but awesome

Jared filling his bottle from the natural spring for breakfast


Jared and I just hiking through some water

Me holding a snake that we caught...I am terrified of snakes, but not going to let that stop me any more.

One of the swimming holes...This is in Death Hollow

Leaving and hiked out of the canyon, started from the bottom by the trees...old mule trail

5 comments:

Deni said...

Beautiful Becky. What a fun thing to do for your anniversary. Congratulations!

The Hartle's said...

That looks amazing! You guys are awesome. And I cant believe that you jumped off that thing!

Unknown said...

What a great idea, looks like a lot of fun.

Courtney White said...

Beautiful pictures! And what fun! :)

Anonymous said...

just barely saw these pics, they are awesome! what great memories you will have. you are the CUTEST couple ever!