Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Family Trip

Nature is my medicine. ~Sara Moss-Wolfe


We decided to take a road trip up to Astoria, Oregon to see some friends and then head down the coasts to the Redwood Forest in California.  We went through 5 different states in a car with 4 children and survived.  I have to say that it was a great bonding moment for all of us.  We enjoyed eachother and every miracle that surrounded us.  Nature cures so much, in a soul, life and family. I can never express the love that I have for it.














2 comments:

The Hartle's said...

Wow! That looks amazing. I've always wanted to do that trip. When we finally do I will have to call and get all the details!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! these photos are epically beautiful. makes me wish i had been with you! i'm glad you were able to get away and enjoy some restful time with your cute family.