Monday, October 25, 2010

Wet, Cold, and Windy

A parent's love is whole no matter how many times diveded.--Robert Brault

Four kids from the age of 6 and under. I am almost positive that I could not do it. To watch the love and patience that these parents have is a wonder and a motivation.

As we showed up to the place where we planned to take photos, it started to rain. I was a little nervous, it was getting cold. I was for sure that everyone was going to be miserable and that the pictures would only show a cold, wet family. To our luck, the rain stopped and we only had the cold wind to compete with. The smiles and joys of children are priceless. It amazes me to see the energy and enthusiasum of a child, and it pleases me even more, when I have the chance to capture it.













































4 comments:

Heather said...

So darling! You do great work!

Courtney White said...

Beautiful family!!! Love these!

Jessica said...

What a cute family! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

what a perfect setting for photos! these are beautiful.