Thursday, August 5, 2010

Little Surfer boy

But more wonderful than the lore of old men and the lore of books is the secret lore of the ocean.
H. P. Lovecraft

When I was in Florida and walking the beach on a beautiful morning, I saw this cute little boy and father preparing to hit the waves. I was impressed by this little boy who would go out as far as the adults and by his amazing skill. I decided to go talk to the father and learned that this little 6 year old has recently become sponsored in surfing. He allowed me to take photos of his cute little boy and I have never met anyone so humbled and amazing as this kid. He truly loves what he does and has no idea how amazing he is. I wish him the best as he pursues his now surfing career and thank him for letting me take pictures of him.


No comments: