Thursday, April 2, 2009

Salt Lake Minilypse

This past weekend I had the chance to participate in an entire weekend of photo shoots that were solely for stock. It was amazing, there was so much talent there on all fronts. I want to thank Renee and Todd from BellaOra for putting it all together for everyone. I feel very privilege to know them and to be able to call them my friends. They are extraordinary on so many levels. I can not even comprehend how wonderful it was this weekend. Here are a few photos from this past weekend.






2 comments:

The Hartle's said...

Wow! Becky these are amazing! I love that you have a blog...

Anonymous said...

wow your amazing, these are great pictures girl! we are well, how are you? im so glad your on blogspot now:) when ya wanna get together? sereously we can even meet in the middle somewhere.