Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fun in the Snow

“People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.”


Dale Carnegie



I always tell people that I would love to shoot with them,  just go out and shoot for fun.  To be honest, out of my Istock friends, no one ever takes me up on the offer.  Except for now.  A friend of mine has gotten a camera, has been shooting and learning, and wanted to go out today.  It was a lot of fun.  It was not like setting up a shoot, but going out into nature and photographing what captured your eye.  I miss doing this, for I have not done it in a long time.  I am so glad that we went out today and shot.  I am hoping that it becomes a regular pass time for the both of us.






1 comment:

April Rockwood said...

I had such a great time and hope to do it again soon. Love your pictures. I'll post some of mine on my blog as soon as I'm done. How did you get the dark edges on some of yours?